Trade and Development refer to varieties of operations that relate to the field of International Trade, Monetary, Finance, Investment and Development, in order to create and enhance the prosperity, economic growth, and development of the country, and to keep pace with the global economic changes. Moreover, each related field can be defined as follows
- International Trade refers to activities of buying, selling, exchanging products and services across borders/regions. Either direct exchanging goods (Barter System) or trading by using money as a medium which cause the movement of capital and technology between countries. Such activities in this project include the import and export of goods, customs, international movement of capital and technology, international marketing, international border trading.
- Monetary refers to the operations that related to planning, management, and supervisory of financial activities of the commercial sectors, for example investments in financial transactions, the development of tools and financial Innovation, exchange rate, Monetary Policy, and financial institutions.
- Finance refers to the operations that related to planning, management, and supervisory of financial activities of the governmental sectors, including income, expense, and Fiscal Policy.
- Investment refers to the operations that generate the return of business investment in the form of investment on capital, asset or technology, for example Thai Direct Investment Abroad: TDI, Foreign Direct Investment: FDI, and International Investment. International investment is divided into two categories: Direct Investment and Indirect Investment.
- Development refers to the operations that related to development activities and create progressive growth and improve performance, which are the development in human resource and labor, development in logistics, development in manufacturing including industrial, agricultural and service sectors, economic development in the community and city, development in small and medium enterprises, development in technology and environment, etc.
- Professional refers to a person who works and has experiences in the field of expertise for more than 10 years. Organizing professionals from different fields of expertise are assembled by their country of nationality, from 10 ASEAN countries which are Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia.
- Works of Professional refers to the list of works, year of publication, and a channel to reach each work by providing a link to the website of specific work. However, displaying the information of work must not violate the copyright of its owner or its original source.